Please enter a bike value and postcode
Please enter a bike value
Please enter a postcode
The postcode entered is not recognized, please check, and try again.
Bicy Insurance is designed especially for the modern Cyclist, looking after the rider as well as the bike they ride.
So whether you use your bike to commute to work, or purely for leisure; our policies are designed to meet your needs and more.
What’s more, not only do we cover your bicycle in the event of an accident; we’ve got you covered too with our fully comprehensive personal accident and legal expenses covers.
We even throw in ID theft cover as standard. Now that’s a lot of coverage for your money!
What do you get with Bicy?
Bike Theft Cover
Accidental Damage Cover
Mechanical Breakdown Cover
Public Liability Cover
Personal Accident Cover
A Brand New Replacement Bike
60-Day Worldwide Cover
The comprehensive Cycling Insurance designed to meet all your needs
Theft, Accidental Damage, Extended Warranty, Personal Accident (up to £10,000), Public liability cover (up to £1 million) and 60 days international cover.
- Never admit that it was your fault
- Note the driver’s name, address, vehicle registration number and insurance details
- Take names, telephone numbers and addresses of at least two witnesses
- Ring the helpline. We are here to help you through this traumatic situation
- Report the accident to the police
- If injured ensure that you seek medical advice from a hospital or your GP
- Photograph visible injuries
- Keep any damaged clothing and cycle parts and try to obtain a written assessment of the damaged items
- If you incur any expenses as a direct result of the accident, make sure you keep a full record of these along with receipts where appropriate
No, all helpline calls are answered by highly qualified professionals who can help and assist you straight away.
Our cycling helpline is answered 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday by a person based here in the UK and outside of these hours by a voicemail facility where you will be called back as soon as possible by a person trained to help you.