CLAIMING FOR THEFT OR DAMAGE TO YOUR BIKE
If you have had your bicycle stolen or damaged please contact our dedicated Claim Advisors on:
0203 794 9304
or write to us at:
For new claims registered on or after November 21st 2017 please use the contact details below:
Telephone:0203 794 9304
For existing claims registered before November 21st 2017 please use the contact details below:
Telephone : 0203 794 9304
All Bicy claims registered from November 21st are processed by Direct Group Limited. Certain subsidiaries of Direct Group Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: Quay Point, Lakeside Boulevard, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5PL. Financial Services Register number: 307332. Company number: 2461657. Registered in England & Wales
If I am involved in a cycling accident with another vehicle on the road, what should I do?
- Never admit that it was your fault.
- Note the driver's name, address, vehicle registration number and insurance details.
- Take names, telephone numbers and addresses of at least two witnesses.
- Ring the helpline. We are here to help you through this traumatic situation.
- Report the accident to the police.
- If injured, ensure that you seek medical advice from a hospital or your GP.
- Photograph visible injuries.
- Keep any damaged clothing and cycle parts and try to obtain a written assessment of the damaged items.
- If you incur any expenses as a direct result of the accident, make sure you keep a full record of these along with receipts where appropriate.